Background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Little Birdie

Our Nest

What a precious gift family is,

God is so

Gracious


33 weeks and 3 days, 3rd Trimester and 46 days to go.


This new family you’ve originated in marriage is not simply a foundation building block of society. Your union and your children are a testimony to the living God, who continues to add and multiply His blessing on earthly families that will expand His heavenly family.

~ The Love Dare Day by Day Devotional for Couples



His eye is on the sparrow and He watches over me


~ Brotherly Love ~




Golden slumber kiss your eyes,

Smiles await you when you rise.

Sleep,

pretty baby,

Do not cry,

And I'll sing you a lullaby.

Care you know not,

Therefore sleep,

While I o'er you watch do keep.

Sleep,

pretty darling,

Do not cry,

And I will sing a lullaby.


Psalms 139:13

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.

~NLV



Sleep, my child, and peace attend thee,
All through the night;
Guardian angels God will send thee,
All through the night;
Soft the drowsy hours are creeping,
Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
I, my loving vigil keeping,
All through the night.
While the moon her watch is keeping,
All through the night;
While the weary world is sleeping,
All through the night;
O'er thy spirit gently stealing.
Visions of delight revealing,
Breathes a pure and holy feeling,
All through the night.

Love, to thee my thoughts are turning
All through the night,
All for thee my heart is yearning,
All through the night;
Though the night the light may sever,
Mother's love is thine forever,
There's a love that leaves thee never,
All through the night.


Married Love

Comes with built-in construction and expansion plans, initiated by the One who desires for us to give Him “godly-offspring” through our love for one another.





~ Anchor your ways in the Lord ~



Dawson,

The Cradle Daddy painted is waiting for your sleepy-head, your blankets,& clothes are all washed, folded and ready for your arrival. Mommy’s anticipation to meet you is sky high, along with Daddy’s and Big-Brother’s. What a hand God has had in your birth and timing! He has a plan for your little heart and a destination for your future! We can't wait to make silly faces with you. You're a precious part of the painted canvas of our lives. We love you Dearly.


Love Mommy

4 comments:

Malia said...

O my word! I love, love, love this!! This quotes and everything too!

Nicole Ashley said...

Thank You so Much! I feel so blessed, God is so good! I hope you have a fabulous 4th!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, the blog and of course the pictures!1 Many congrats to you guys! <3

Nicole Ashley said...

Thanks Bekah! By the way, I loved your hair! The style you found online!! You looked lovely!