Background

Friday, March 9, 2012

PHONE CALL!


I just wanted to update you on our connection with the boys! This last Tuesday I got the privileged of chatting with them for 3 minutes on the phone!!!! YAY! I know it doesn't sound like a long conversation with two people BUT it was worth every precious second!

They were so excited even before they were handed the phone. I loved hearing their voices. They were handing the phone back and forth, and so happy to hear my voice. They asked me if we were in Washington and if Chris was at work, they also said they loved us and thank you.

I loved that little tiny conversation and it motivates me to keep pushing forward. They are alive and well, BUT they need a family! So we're working hard to pursue them! Thank you for your support and prayers! Keep up the good work friends!

If you are interested in hosting an orphan, contact:

God's Waiting Children
or
Children's Cultural Connection



No comments: