Background

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hosting Orphans


So what did we do?

Well

...

we

~HOSTED~

We invited two

Children

Orphans

Brothers

Ukrainians

into our home for three weeks over Christmas.

What do I have to say about it?

!!! IT WAS AWESOME !!!

!!!! YOU SHOULD DO IT !!!!

I'm not kidding either, I want to encourage ALL of you who come across this little blog to join me. Make some memories for these children worth keeping. Their experience here in the United States could be life changing.

HOW?

Well, these children need families, you might just be the person to introduce them to their forever family.

OR,

Maybe you're IT!

Maybe, just maybe you're meant to be their mama and papa!

So just consider it and visit these websites.

God's Waiting Children

godswaitingchildren.com

Children's Cultural Connections

www.wix.com/hostukraine/ccc



These are the eager host parents. Some of these mama's and papa's are passionate about the little ones they are waiting for and it's heartbreaking to watch them say good bye at the end of the host time.


This is the phone pic I received the day they meet Chris.
I was smitten! I couldn't wait to meet them!


Chris at the airport the day he picked them up in San Fransisco. A long day ahead of them, with many adventures and unfamiliar expereinces.


sweet smile and spirit.

Gotta get a pic of all those abs

Brotherhood!

This little fire ball couldn't help but jump off the walls. He was just so excited and giddy.





Sweet faces

Chandelier Tree in Northern California was one of their stops. Can't pass the redwoods without driving through one... RIGHT ?





Notice the little one is a little wiggle wart. :) How I miss you!









Poppy & Poppy's house is such an adventurous escape. Freedom, curiousity, adventure, action, outdoors, enriching are just a few wonderful words that come to mind when I think about their home.

There is something powerful in a "tree fort"


Just a little ride in the wagon for the little butter ball.

I know this pic is sideways BUT these boys adored Dawson just like Bryce does. It was so special for me to see them lovin on the baby the way they did. These boys are SO special.

What cuties, I love that man and that baby!


Yep that's my awesome Dad! And I probably have more pics like this than any other. :) Uncle Aus, your awesome too, and of course you are too, Chirstopher Robin.

I love these facial expressions! They are to funny, they were learning Dawson's name.
He's like ..... Baby Dawson? Yep ... Baby Dawson.

This is just so sweet, this was his first time holding the baby. He was just beeming and so gentle! Both were very soft and sweet with him.


That's it for now folks. But there's more. This was just the first day. :)

Sweet sweet baby boys! I just lovim all.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Awww I started tearing up reading this and looking at your pics! (Doesn't help that I am working on the photobooks from last summer right now too...makes me extra emotional!)