Background

Friday, January 14, 2011

My lucky Stars!!

Some things can't be explained, friends come and go. Sometimes they move, sometimes they change or interests evolve, other times, time and space just cause something to fade. But what is it about friends that hold a spot in your heart that never goes away a warm spot so special and undeniably treasured? I'm lucky to have so many warm spots, each warm spot is filled with the best of memories and adventures. Everyone Has heart songs, some have a few and some have a lot. For me My son brought me my first heart song, that feeling that is so profound, so deep with in me that never would it be erased, forgotten or stolen from me. I've had a few heart songs in between Bryce and now, but I'd like to add my friends, recently I've been overwhelmed by the love and compassion that is held with in a friendship and I can't escape the Thankfulness I have for each and every one of my dear friends. Below is just One group of those heart songs, those warm spots... My friends

Truly Great Friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget!





Each story told, each heart felt word of kindness, each note of encouragement or helping hand
is so much sweeter from a friend... a real friend.






Being there for one another is something that is so precious in itself, taking time out of your day to make an appearance at a gathering, forever remembered in photos and thoughts. Having you in my life makes it so much sweeter. Having each one of you come to a prepared gathering brings me SO much joy.
Thank YOU!


When you can look past faults and fears and accept them for who they are and who they want to be,
you have found a rare gift, the gift of friendship.
Irreplaceable


What would I do without your Beautiful Faces!!








Elevator FUN, Couldn't be more entertaining with a bunch of fun girls in a really small room with NO windows ;)


Rockin the Party and Lovin my life!!!




Friendships may Fade but there will always be a warm spot left by them!









Thanks for being there for me girls your all my shinning stars!!

No comments: