Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Birthday Tart!



~Make a Wish~

Wow!!

What a wonderful day!
My little sweet tart nestled in my belly is happy as a clam,
I just had some yummy apple pie and feel content all over. Today has been cram packed with things I love. Waking up to my little sweetheart, Bryce giving me a hug was the perfect start to a wonderful day.
Turning 27 couldn't get much better than this! My loving hubby made a wonderful breakfast this morning and had the kids make a wonderful display of gifts and cards.
What a sweet thing it is to be lead by two little ones to your birthday surprise. Of course they wanted to eat all the candy though. :) Chris gave me a Camera, Bryce a kiss me bear, my awesome parents who drove 9 hours brought me two tile wall hangings that are gorgeous, and my best friend and family gave me earrings and a necklace that's my favorite color. :)My gram gave me a yummy smelling candle and my siblings all gave me special cards and wrote nice things that I'll always treasure.
And last but not least my little tart gave me a glimpse into my future.
What a joy to see my littlest one wiggling around, I was delighted to see the growth and development, the heart beat, little fingers and toes, God is such an awesome creator.
Having gone to peaks gymnastics, and making apple pie,
as well as being at the hospital for 2 and a half hours for the ultrasound
and then out to Mazatlan for dinner and back home for a game and apple pie I'd say
YAY for Happy Birthdays!!
OH and did I mention it snowed!!
Bryce prayed for snow yesterday and guess what...
God answers prayer
.
He sure does and what else did Bryce pray for???

Do any of you know???

A BOY!

That's right, Bryce from day one, November 11th has desired a Baby Boy. He even has a name picked out and has taken ownership by calling the baby "His Baby." What a little sweetheart! He is truly kindhearted, I love that he is so open with his love and affection toward others.
What a blessing.
So Chris and I would like to introduce to you our little
*
Bundle of Boy*

I'm delighted, overjoyed and so darn pleased to be blessed with another little boy.
Just the last few weeks I've had it on my heart, "that this could indeed be a little boy" all my feelings lately have pointed to Boy. God prepared my heart for the sweetness of boyhood. After returning home from the ultrasound appointment my littlest sister brought me yet another gift. A keepsake Baby Boy Book, my mama had it on her heart to buy this precious gift. Boy was she spot on!!! So I've ended my day dreaming of what my blessing will be named and what colors to paint his room.
After reading my son his stories and kissing him goodnight I can't help but feel so proud of his growing faith in Prayer and the God that answers them. Of course not all prayers are answered the way we want them to be but lately I feel that the deep desires of Bryce's heart have touched the heart of God's and faith has abounded into the beginning of a relationship that I pray over often.


Just last night Bryce's prayer for the night was
"Lord please let Poppie and Poppy and Mama and Chris have no bad dreams tonight"

So my prayer for all of you wonderful readers is the same, a child's prayer and faith that, all will work out if I just pray.



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

what a delightful birthday!! congratulations on another precious boy!!

Maryanne Gobble said...

Congratulations you guys! Two boys, let the adventures begin!

Eric said...

Love this post! How beautiful. So excited for you and your family! Auntie Brit loves boys!!!

beauty4ashes said...

YaY!!! That is so excited!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! A boy! And happy late birthday!