Background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

* Flower Finder *


My first spring flower was picked by my little boy yesterday, February 21st! It means so much to be given a kissed daisy, from someone so special! He made my day by bringing me that little daisy... so spring begins. I've always loved spring and all the new life and color it brings back into our lives after the gray winter. It was refreshing to see my little man bringing me a token of his affection. His heart is so sweet and tender to his mommies needs and desires, such a thoughtful little boy he is.

These Precious pictures were taken three years ago, Bryce has always been my little Flower Finder.
Spring of 08
Bryce is just 2 1/2

Point St. George in spring is like a blanket of white and green, precious little treasures all waiting for little hands to pick!


He so cautiously picks the perfect flower for his mommy, each one inspected to be sure it's the right one. He takes his time, making sure to find the right one.


Each little gift has been kissed and sweetly placed in my hand for safe keeping. Forever to be treasured by his mommy


After finding all the perfect flowers it's time to enjoy the gorgeous view, Soft cool breeze makes for a nice day at the beach. Such a sweet memory. I love those quiet moments in time when all seems still and all seems right. Nothing but peace and satisfaction with the air, blue crisp skies, touch of white clouds, breeze, smells of salt and grass, each other. Bliss.


One of the many gorgeous views at Point St. George, Crescent City.

One more gift before we leave. My Flower Finder Bryce has given me so many treasures. At 2 and a half he melts my heart with his thoughtfulness and care!

No comments: