Background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dawson's Due Date!

July 20th, 2011...
Came and went without our little Dawson. What a gorgeous view I got to enjoy though, despite the disappointment of not holding my little one. Discovery Park made it all better, a place for Military housing and all around gorgeous views. I loved seeing the water, sand and rolling grassy hills. Picture perfect houses with picture perfect views.


Group shot, I love getting everyone in a pic, it's so fun to put a whole bunch of them together and see how people have changed over time or the silly expressions we all might have. Just fun.
I could enjoy this view every day of my life, I just can't get enough of stuff like this.
My family! I love the guys in my life!! Bryce and Chris love to throw rocks, it's fun to watch them enjoy themselves. Bryce doesn't like sand in his shoes... who does. :) He's such a little sweetie when it comes to his mommy, likes to find me little treasures when we're out and about.
Bryce found some wonderful shells for me to keep, such precious little treasures. I love the beach and the memories it creates.
Emily Rose picked her mommy a pretty flower, there still in my window sill, ,being enjoyed by all of us. She even gave me a pretty smile for the camera.
My parents came up to visit us on Sunday the 17th, planning on staying a week for the coming of the baby. Well plans have changed since the little guy is all to content in the womb. He just loves it in there. So my Dad had to head home today Sunday the 24th and plans on coming back up on the 1st of August, while my Mom and sis stay here and wait patiently for him to make his debut. So the day my little bundle of boy was due we headed to Seattle for some sightseeing. We went straight to the Needle and then headed over to the Old Spaghetti Factory for some dinner. Then we made our way to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a Candy Apple, then to Pikes Market so I could pick up some Gorgeous Flowers. Last but certainly not least we went out to Discovery Park, Beautiful views. The day was absolutely perfect, exactly how I had hoped it would be. I really enjoyed myself.

Seattle's Space Needle
Yep, that's us in the mini mini van, Lovin life and all together.
My parents first time to the needle with Emily, it was her second time though, lucky little thing went last summer with us. She really enjoyed it both times.
Bryce couldn't get enough of the lookout stations, he loves binoculars. He's always so curious. This was his fist time to the Needle, he had been waiting patiently for Poppy & Poppie and Emily to visit so he could enjoy it with them.
LOL!! Side view of that BABY BELLY! Bryce doing some awesome tricks on the BIG concrete ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you lovely lady and your bright cheerful smile! Loved this post, loved that you spent the day enjoying life instead of letting the "anxiousness" get to you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! I'm glad you made the best of the day Dawson was due!