Background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Puddle of Pee


My sweet bundle the day he came into my World!


My Sweet as Honey, Sweet as Pie little boy. Born September 2nd 2005 on an early Friday morning. At 7.14 oz he was an average little guy, I fell in LOVE immediately. Having a Cesarean Section I was stuck in my bed for several days even weeks after having my little bundle of joy. Each day was a day of smiles and laughs as I learned the ropes of motherhood, it all seems very humorous to me. I can remember lying in bed unable to sit up and my small Bryce was beside me, knowing he had a poopy diaper I thought well, I'll change him on my belly. So I lift his tiny little body onto my belly and start to change him while laying down...haha. Much to my surprise and disbelief a stream of urine shot up and hit the wall and just in time I turned my head allowing my ear to fill with my newborns pee. I layed there in shock for a second and then my belly started to jiggle as my laughter broke the silence. Oh the tales of motherhood are endless and never dull.

No comments: